Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited (SWMF) is set to take its next financial step by issuing a Follow-On Public Offering (FPO).
The company has officially submitted its application to the Securities Board of Nepal (SEBON) on Bhadra 18, 2080 BS. The FPO, however, depends on SEBON’s approval before shares can be made available to the public.
Table of Contents
SWMF Offering FPO Plan Details
- SWMF plans to offer 46,729.545 shares through the FPO.
- Each share carries a par value of Rs. 100.
- The total FPO value amounts to Rs. 46.73 lakhs.
The official issue and sales manager for the FPO is Kumari Capital Limited.
Suryodaya Laghubitta and Womi Laghubitta merged in a 1:1 share swap ratio, commencing joint operations on Chaitra 19, 2078 BS, under the name ‘Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited.’ To maintain a 70:30 promoter-public shareholding ratio, the company has opted for the FPO.
As of the end of Ashad in 2080 BS, the company boasts a paid-up capital of Rs 91.07 crores.
FPO, which stands for Follow-On Public Offering, You can check Comprehensive Guide to Follow On Public Offering (FPO) In Nepal for more info on FPOs.
About the company
Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is a registered Micro Financial Institution focused on providing microfinance services for rural development in Nepal.
- Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is registered under the Companies Act 2063 and licensed as a Micro Financial Institution (Class “D”) by Nepal Rastra Bank.
- Their objectives include providing microfinance services to sectors like agriculture and cottage industries, supporting economic development in rural areas, and empowering women and unemployed youth.
- The institution aims to provide sustainable microfinance services to deprived women and unemployed youth in Nepal.
- Services offered by Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. include loan security, borrower’s security, remittance services, savings and loans, and various savings account options.
- They have a widespread presence with 192 branches across 55 districts and a significant number of members and savings/deposits.
- Suryodaya Womi Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. is committed to rural development and financial inclusion in Nepal.